Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton, FL 2013-2015 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.4
Notable courses: Design & Analysis of Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Principles of Software Engineering, Applied Database Systems
Broward College- Fort Lauderdale, FL 2011-2013 Associate in Arts degree
ACADEMIC PROJECT WORK
- Designed a simple library database system using classes, polymorphism.
- Implemented insertion-sort, merge-sort and selection sort algorithms in C++
- Understanding of linked lists and other data structures though example projects
- Implemented a binary search tree in C++
- Implemented a binary-encoded image manipulator using Motorola 68000 assembly language
- Created a process queue simulator in C++
- Created a prototype drop/add class system using MYSQL, HTML
- Aided in develop of senior aid Andriod app, exploring entire development process with SCRUM.
I managed research of falling deception algorithms and implementation, and senior usability research.
- Created shopping cart application in Java demonstration design patterns and OOD. I managed Oracle SQL tables, PLSQL Stored Procedures and Trigger, and JDBC implementation into the program, along with SWING UI design and UML modeling throughout the project.
PERSONAL PROJECT WORK
- Ascended Alpaca, my label for small Unity3D games (ascendedalpaca.com)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming Languages: C++, C#, Java, Motorola 68000 assembly language
- Database Techniques: SQL, PL-SQL
- Development Tools: MS Visual Studio, NetBeans, Oracle SQLDeveloper, GitHub
- Game Development tools: Unity, Hammer editor, Unreal editor, RPG editor.
- Exposure to Object Oriented Design, UML, and development with SCRUM methodology
- Photoshop CS5 Certified.
SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS
- Grant from Fort Lauderdale High School for volunteer tech support throughout career (2011)
- Inducted to Upsilon Pi Epsilon International Computer Science Honor Society (Top 10% of class 2014)
Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton, FL October 2013 – April 2015
- Lab Assistant (Work Study)
- Aid students in Microsoft Office and Adobe products, computer troubleshooting
Kmart – Fort Lauderdale, FL August 2013 – April 2013
- myGopher store associate
- Organized online orders for in-store pick up,aided in shipping and receiving, inventory..
- Customer service and register experience
- Design & Analysis of Algorithms: Sorting algorithms, analysis of algorithm running times
- Data Structures: working with linked list stacks, decks, queues, made from in C++
- Object Oriented Design: Use cases, UML, OOD principles, design patterns.
- Principles of Software Engineering: Software Life-cycle Models, project with development stages.
- Intro to Database Systems: SQL, Embedded SQL, PL-SQL Procedures.
- Logic Design: basic computer logic, gates, flip-flops decoders.
- Microprocessor Systems: Assembly language of the Motorola 68000 microprocessor.
- Public Speaking: Presentation skills, small and large groups.
- Applied Database: Oracle 11g, java ee, web programming with SQL.
- Computer Operating Systems: structure of an OS, scheduling schemes, semaphores
- Computer Animation: Basics of animation, 2D and 3D, storyboarding, character development.
- Foundations of Computer Science: basics in C++, working with classes, inheritance.